VICTOR mainly targets the sport of badminton and the company was founded in 1968, manufacturing the shuttlecock in the product range. Our company has since then been developing for every year and currently do manufacture all badminton equipment. We always strive for the best and are sponsoring some of the best national teams in the world in the form of Korea, Malaysia and Denmark.
You will be a part of a dynamic company establishing a world known brand into the Japanese market. Your primary task will be maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers and developing new markets of sales. You will have an international connection as you will work closely with headquarter of VICTOR located in Taipei.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project development
- Finding opportunities for new sales channels
- Forging and developing profitable relationships with existing customers.
- Planning and implementing marketing activities
- Providing sales reports and forecasts to the Head of VICTOR.
- Preferred around 3 years of sales experience
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English both oral and written
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office
- Ambitious, self-driven and analytic
- Salary: To be discussed with Hiring Manager.
- Fulltime job
- Travel days must be expected
Your main office will be located at: Osaka
The job position is to be employed as soon as possible